Æ - After Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Ily guys Empty Ily guys Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:06 am

ChrisHansen

Smile

2Ily guys Empty Re: Ily guys Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:04 am

Root

Root Forum Account

Hai Chris Smile

https://aeclan.forumotion.net

3Ily guys Empty Re: Ily guys Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:11 pm

ChrisHansen

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4Ily guys Empty Re: Ily guys Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:32 pm

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
Denied.

5Ily guys Empty Re: Ily guys Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:46 pm

ChrisHansen

Lol, you think Im applying to join the clan. No thanks. I like some of the members but MB2 is kinda lame. I just wanted to say hi.

6Ily guys Empty Re: Ily guys Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:10 pm

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
ChrisHansen wrote:Lol, you think Im applying to join the clan. No thanks. I like some of the members but MB2 is kinda lame. I just wanted to say hi.

Denied.

7Ily guys Empty Re: Ily guys Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:12 pm

ChrisHansen

Gosh, such hostility.

8Ily guys Empty Re: Ily guys Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:36 pm

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
ChrisHansen wrote:Gosh, such hostility.

Denied.

9Ily guys Empty Re: Ily guys Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:08 pm

andrewwastakenagain

dak please behave

10Ily guys Empty Re: Ily guys Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:11 pm

ChrisHansen

andrewwastakenagain wrote:dak please behave

I know, why can't we all be friends Sad

11Ily guys Empty Re: Ily guys Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:18 pm

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak

=

andrewwastakenagain wrote:stop trying to get so involved with the community because you poison everything you touch

ChrisHansen wrote:

=
ChrisHansen wrote:Can't wait to split tlp down the middle, Skinner was an idiot for putting him and Roxas in charge.

Such great friends we are Very Happy

12Ily guys Empty Re: Ily guys Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:26 pm

ChrisHansen

Knight Dak wrote:

=

andrewwastakenagain wrote:stop trying to get so involved with the community because you poison everything you touch

ChrisHansen wrote:

=
ChrisHansen wrote:Can't wait to split tlp down the middle, Skinner was an idiot for putting him and Roxas in charge.

LOL! Where did you get that quote from lol.

13Ily guys Empty Re: Ily guys Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:39 pm

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
[qoute="ChrisHansen"]
Knight Dak wrote:
andrewwastakenagain wrote:dak please behave[/qoute]

=

ChrisHansen wrote:

=

X fire log sent to me from one of your, "friends" while you were in tlp.

p.s

andrewwastakenagain wrote: I'm going do one more thing. I plan on digging up your garden
(xfire log of Andrew refering to me in AE)

Last edited by Knight Dak on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:52 pm; edited 3 times in total

14Ily guys Empty Re: Ily guys Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:44 pm

ChrisHansen

Knight Dak wrote:
ChrisHansen wrote:
Knight Dak wrote:

=

ChrisHansen wrote:

=

X fire log sent to me from one of your, "friends" while you were in tlp.

The only "friends" on my xfire while in TLP were Shinji, Rick, and Windshaft. Its okay Dak, I know you're making stuff up. I forgive you Smile

15Ily guys Empty Re: Ily guys Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:46 pm

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
Your forgetting about our clan x fire group which you were apart of....zing!

Last edited by Knight Dak on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

16Ily guys Empty Re: Ily guys Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:48 pm

ChrisHansen

Knight Dak wrote:Your forgetting about our clan x fire group....zing!

Last I recalled, little to no one was online or active in the group. Besides, I wouldn't speak to them. But seriously Dak, I know you're making stuff up to make yourself feel better. Its okay.

17Ily guys Empty Re: Ily guys Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:51 pm

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
ChrisHansen wrote:
Knight Dak wrote:Your forgetting about our clan x fire group....zing!

Last I recalled, little to no one was online or active in the group. Besides, I wouldn't speak to them. But seriously Dak, I know you're making stuff up to make yourself feel better. Its okay.

Denied. There were always 6-10 people online towards its end and at its height when Roxas and I were leading we had over 50 members.

I've got a xfire log from skinner of you saying similiar things if you would like to read it.

This is all old news anyway. You don't remember this was all decided and proven when kewl decided to kick you to the curb?

Last edited by Knight Dak on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

18Ily guys Empty Re: Ily guys Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:52 pm

ChrisHansen

You already showed me those logs and I didn't care lol. I dont understand why you're being a dick Dak, I've let go of it all but you're still obsessed with me.

19Ily guys Empty Re: Ily guys Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:57 pm

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
ChrisHansen wrote:You already showed me those logs and I didn't care lol. I dont understand why you're being a dick Dak, I've let go of it all but you're still obsessed with me.

There was a reason it was decided that you were to have nothing to do with this clan before it was even formed.

And to be honest I don't even know why I am trying to defend myself here. When kewl decided to boot you to the curb this was all well known and proven stuff.

Both pierry and kewl want nothing to do with you, and apex is the only thing keeping you from being banned off the forums.

If you think you can just say Hi, and wiggle your way back around with me not reminding everyone while you were black balled originally, well you just don't know me well enough.

20Ily guys Empty Re: Ily guys Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:03 pm

Shinji :)

Ily guys Tracy-morgan-book-opened-old-wounds

21Ily guys Empty Re: Ily guys Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:13 pm

ChrisHansen

Knight Dak wrote:
ChrisHansen wrote:You already showed me those logs and I didn't care lol. I dont understand why you're being a dick Dak, I've let go of it all but you're still obsessed with me.

There was a reason it was decided that you were to have nothing to do with this clan before it was even formed.

And to be honest I don't even know why I am trying to defend myself here. When kewl decided to boot you to the curb this was all well known and proven stuff.

Both pierry and kewl want nothing to do with you, and apex is the only thing keeping you from being banned off the forums.

If you think you can just say Hi, and wiggle your way back around with me not reminding everyone while you were black balled originally, well you just don't know me well enough.

I know you well enough. You're a drunkard and a low life. Skinner fucking fired you and you guys are "tight". I find it hilarious you try to preach to Andrew and I about how we're "cancerous" to the community, even though you threatened Andrew's life on the EW forums awhile ago. I dont understand how to get it through your head that no one, and I mean no one likes you. Nexsus hated you, Willz hated you, Windshaft hated, Rick hated you, Shinji hates you, Andrew hates you, GMB hates you. Really Dak, just quit already lol. The only ones that "like" you are the ones that you can lord your cyber power over because you're too pathetic in RL. Anyways, GG Dak.

22Ily guys Empty Re: Ily guys Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:38 pm

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
ChrisHansen wrote:
Knight Dak wrote:

I know you well enough. You're a drunkard and a low life. Skinner fucking fired you and you guys are "tight". I find it hilarious you try to preach to Andrew and I about how we're "cancerous" to the community, even though you threatened Andrew's life on the EW forums awhile ago. I dont understand how to get it through your head that no one, and I mean no one likes you. Nexsus hated you, Willz hated you, Windshaft hated, Rick hated you, Shinji hates you, Andrew hates you, GMB hates you. Really Dak, just quit already lol. The only ones that "like" you are the ones that you can lord your cyber power over because you're too pathetic in RL. Anyways, GG Dak.

There we go Smile Knew with enough prodding I could get you to let it out. Your first post started with a troll, now your raged enough where you will speak your mind and true intentions.

And thats the third lie you have told. Nexus and I have mutual respect for one another. And with the exception of willz and nexus, your list is filled with a bunch of tlp rejects, and lol at mentioning Andrew, our fued is so popular its a mb2 meme.

Anyway, how would had you know that? Thought you only had three people on your x fire.

P.S
This low life and drunkard in three months probabaly makes what your parents do in a year. By the way, you still living with them little buddy? Also explaining to someone that, "Delaware aint that far" isn't considered threatening someones life. He told me a few days ago he was afraid of me, I thought he was just joking.. Wasn't any intention to make the poor kid fear for his life.

Anyway, that comment wouldnt even bring an assault charge.

Kids these days :/

Last edited by Knight Dak on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

23Ily guys Empty Re: Ily guys Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:39 pm

ChrisHansen

Knight Dak wrote:
ChrisHansen wrote:
Knight Dak wrote:

There we go Smile Knew with enough prodding I could get you to let it out. Your first post started with a troll, now your raged enough where you will speak your mind and true intentions.

And thats the third lie you have told. Nexus and I have mutual respect for one another. And with the exception of willz and nexus, your list is filled with a bunch of tlp rejects, and lol at mentioning Andrew, our fued is so popular its a mb2 meme.

Anyway, how would had you know that? Thought you only had three people on your x fire.

P.S
This low life and drunkard in three months probabaly makes what your parents do in a year. By the way, you still living with them little buddy?

Dak, if I got a job at McDonalds I'd be making two times what you are. I'm currently going to a 20,000 dollar a year school aswell. So Im pretty sure my parents make way more than you do, lmfao.

24Ily guys Empty Re: Ily guys Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
Cool story bro it seems you will be in about 60,000 dollars in debt when you graduate, (thats even if you do) with a useless degree. And don't worry Mcdonalds will make you at least an assistant manager with your B.A.

You can join the countless ranks of kids graduating school in loads of debt unable to find a decent job with a near useless degree.

And keep deluding yourself kid. If you think your 20,000 school, if thats even true, will assure you employment than your a bigger idiot than I think.

P.S
I have a degree by the way, a B.S with a double major in Poli sci/history before you try and throw that up in my face. Been there done that kid.

Grow up and support yourself before you try and make things personal ok? Children who live off their parents aren't alowed to talk to grown men like this.

25Ily guys Empty Re: Ily guys Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:36 pm

ChrisHansen

Knight Dak wrote:Cool story bro it seems you will be in about 60,000 dollars in debt when you graduate, (thats even if you do) with a useless degree. And don't worry Mcdonalds will make you at least an assistant manager with your B.A.

You can join the countless ranks of kids graduating school in loads of debt unable to find a decent job with a near useless degree.

And keep deluding yourself kid. If you think your 20,000 school, if thats even true, will assure you employment than your a bigger idiot than I think.

P.S
I have a degree by the way, a B.S with a double major in Poli sci/history before you try and throw that up in my face. Been there done that kid.

Grow up and support yourself before you try and make things personal ok? Children who live off their parents aren't alowed to talk to grown men like this.

Political science lol. What a joke. Thats usually the "I dont like to try hard in college so I chose Political Sciene" group. And ooo, you're such a bad ass. Not my fault no one cared about you enough to help you through school, lol. Hilarious that you think political science will help you with a job in the real world. Pathetic that a 16 year old knows more about life outside of school than you.

Just felt like saying, you do realize that I'm more than likely smarter than you? Just by the way you act I can tell your IQ is around 70. GG Dak lol.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum