You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Ily guys on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:19 pm

Knight Dak


Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
avatar
Wow you really are clueless. Only about 15 percent of people who make over 50,000 a year do exactly what they went to school for.(You can check with mommy and daddy on this, they will tell you the same thing.)

Coming from someone in upper management the college degree generally shows the employer you have dedication and can finish what you start. The next and most important thing is prior work experience, and good references who have respect in the industry your trying to work in. Granted alot of places won't even let you in the door without a degree. Previous success in a job in a similiar field is a hell of alot more important than where you went to school.

P.S
This former, "try hard" poli sci major's last pay check was a little over 4700 after taxes, and I get two of those a month. Granted its a little more than usual; the stores in my district that span three states numbers were a bit higher than the norm last month. And that 4700 check is just from my day job, it doesnt include the passive income I recieve from my real estate investments and the small music production business I run on the side.

You must really be getting desperate to use the,(I win because I am smarter than you line).

Man your really swinging and missing today, I'd stop now.

View user profile

27 Re: Ily guys on Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:47 am

well dak if you're going to misquote two times in the same topic ill guess ill just post this

http://pastebin.com/Gxr6Jtz6

control + f "garden" to find that i never said anything about "digging up your garden" in regards to AE, and control + f "scared" to find that i never said he scared me, only that he's a legitimately creepy person who (may honestly) doesn't understand why his actions are creepy

enjoy

edit: i just re-read it and you spelled poison differently every time you typed it rofl wtf

double edit: i realize that you're going to point this out and its going to annoy me. let me bold this part: in regards to AE. i was making a joke.

View user profile

28 Re: Ily guys on Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:58 am

Knight Dak


Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
avatar
With all due respect Andrew, after all the shit you have pulled on me, any threat, whether a joke or not, I am going to take seriously.

P.S
I'm not calling you a liar but you have made it very clear through your past actions that your willing to make good on your threats to take negative action against me.

Former leadership of AOD would agree, and former leadership of tlp saw it.

Why don't you stop pissing on our legs and trying to convince us its raining?



Last edited by Knight Dak on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

29 Re: Ily guys on Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:59 am

sure

edit: i said sure before he made his edit above



Last edited by andrewwastakenagain on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

30 Re: Ily guys on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:03 am

Knight Dak


Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
avatar
andrewwastakenagain wrote:sure

Exactly. I mean when it gets so blatant that the mb2 devs stop you don't you think you have taken it a bit to far?

P.S
The chat log you posted between us reinforces what I am arguing here.......Why would you post up something that enforces what I am saying here....

View user profile

31 Re: Ily guys on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:15 am

does it enforce what you are reinforcing though?

View user profile

32 Re: Ily guys on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:20 am

Chris, Andrew. Damn near every post I ever see from you guys on a forum is bashing/trolling Dak. & I'm seriously getting tired of the shit. "Jokes" or not.

Stop now, please.
Asking. .


_________________
{Æ}Roxas|*
Anunnaki and Musketeer.
View user profile

33 Re: Ily guys on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:23 am

Roxas wrote:Chris, Andrew. Damn near every post I ever see from you guys on a forum is bashing/trolling Dak. & I'm seriously getting tired of the shit. "Jokes" or not.

Stop now, please.
Asking. .

yes, im bashing him. please tell me which statements bashed him?

i understand hes your pal and hes in your clan, but if you look at the tone of what i say, and what he says, you can very easily distinguish "bashing" from what i do to what dak and chris do

i told him to behave, yes thats a joke. no, thats not bashing, and its something you as a council member should do when one of your members is getting into a petty argument with chris (whos being equally stupid)

obviously im not part of the clan, im a guest on the forums, etc. but if you think ive ever bashed dak on here? you're kidding yourself.

edit: and im fairly certain this post will cross the "hes being too blunt! thats practically mean to me! how dare he do that!" and someone will delete this or something who knows it is a mystery

View user profile

34 Re: Ily guys on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:27 am

Knight Dak


Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
avatar
andrewwastakenagain wrote:
Roxas wrote:Chris, Andrew. Damn near every post I ever see from you guys on a forum is bashing/trolling Dak. & I'm seriously getting tired of the shit. "Jokes" or not.

Stop now, please.
Asking. .

yes, im bashing him. please tell me which statements bashed him?

i understand hes your pal and hes in your clan, but if you look at the tone of what i say, and what he says, you can very easily distinguish "bashing" from what i do to what dak and chris do

i told him to behave, yes thats a joke. no, thats not bashing, and its something you as a council member should do when one of your members is getting into a petty argument with chris (whos being equally stupid)

obviously im not part of the clan, im a guest on the forums, etc. but if you think ive ever bashed dak on here? you're kidding yourself.

He is probabaly refering to your first post here trashing my skill in game, and he is probabaly pulling from all the negative experiences he was having with you while he was leading tlp.

Seriously andrew, when I told you in that x fire chat log you posted that I want to be done with this fued I meant it. Why can't you just leave me alone man?

*I mean the mb2 devs see you trolling me
*A councilor/founder of AE and former GC and leader of tlp sees your trolling me
*You threaten to attack me in a x fire log you even post up
*Even your friend, Apex, saw you trolling me.

Seriously man, just leave me the hell alone. Is it that hard for you?



Last edited by Knight Dak on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

35 Re: Ily guys on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:28 am

wait what post was that i honestly may have forgotten

was it mb2 skill? oh yeah! i remember. i said you werent top 5 AE clan material and didnt belong on the match team. take that as you will dak.

anyway ill fully admit that one was mean even though it wasnt fully intended to be

my bad guys!

View user profile

36 Re: Ily guys on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:31 am

Im not referring to every post you make, you pull it out your sleeve on the slick side with little jokes I pay attention to.

& yes, what Dak said.

As much as you try to defend yourself here, it won't work. I'm fed up.



Last edited by Roxas on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total


_________________
{Æ}Roxas|*
Anunnaki and Musketeer.
View user profile

37 Re: Ily guys on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:32 am

Such sarcasm.


_________________
{Æ}Roxas|*
Anunnaki and Musketeer.
View user profile

38 Re: Ily guys on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:33 am

Knight Dak


Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
avatar
andrewwastakenagain wrote:wait what post was that i honestly may have forgotten

was it mb2 skill? oh yeah! i remember. i said you werent top 5 AE clan material and didnt belong on the match team. take that as you will dak.

anyway ill fully admit that one was mean even though it wasnt fully intended to be

my bad guys!

Can you post up the x fire log file of me saying that? Not just some copied and pasted chat. Or can you quote somewhere where I posted that.

I am pretty sure I never said that. You sound like Mitt Romney trying to justify why he never released his income taxes when running for president, lol.

View user profile

39 Re: Ily guys on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:35 am

"out your sleeve on the slick side"

man its the entire post, im not trying to be subtle

but okay, you're upset! i get that. i understand roxas.

just dont be "that guy" council member please Sad everyone got tired of it with AOD ppl like godshands

View user profile

40 Re: Ily guys on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:35 am

Just leave it, Dak. No need for justification. let it die.


_________________
{Æ}Roxas|*
Anunnaki and Musketeer.
View user profile

41 Re: Ily guys on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:36 am

Knight Dak wrote:
andrewwastakenagain wrote:wait what post was that i honestly may have forgotten

was it mb2 skill? oh yeah! i remember. i said you werent top 5 AE clan material and didnt belong on the match team. take that as you will dak.

anyway ill fully admit that one was mean even though it wasnt fully intended to be

my bad guys!

Can you post up the x fire log file of me saying that? Not just some copied and pasted chat. Or can you quote somewhere where I posted that.

I am pretty sure I never said that. You sound like Mitt Romney trying to justify why he never released his income taxes when running for president, lol.

what

View user profile

42 Re: Ily guys on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:36 am

I really. don't. give. half a fuck.

Leave the shit alone.


_________________
{Æ}Roxas|*
Anunnaki and Musketeer.
View user profile

43 Re: Ily guys on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:38 am

Roxas wrote:I really. don't. give. half a fuck.

Leave the shit alone.

if im brought up, ill respond. if i have something polite to say, ill make a post!

"dak behave" ? okay, you dont like that. i wont make those posts

but if dak addresses me i will respond to him until it is deemed unsavory by a council member

thats my promise to you mr roxas, you have my word

View user profile

44 Re: Ily guys on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:39 am

Understood.


_________________
{Æ}Roxas|*
Anunnaki and Musketeer.
View user profile

45 Re: Ily guys on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:40 am

also i have to apologize i was being condescending when i said you were upset Sad

View user profile

46 Re: Ily guys on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:43 am

It's ok.


_________________
{Æ}Roxas|*
Anunnaki and Musketeer.
View user profile

47 Re: Ily guys on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:45 am

also i think you're bad at dancing

View user profile

48 Re: Ily guys on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:46 am

and sabering

ROXAS IM SORRY i just do

View user profile

49 Re: Ily guys on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:47 am

So do I.


_________________
{Æ}Roxas|*
Anunnaki and Musketeer.
View user profile

50 Re: Ily guys on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:49 am

ROXAS DONT SAY THAT you're beautiful

View user profile

Sponsored content



View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum