Æ - After Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26SWTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: SWTOR Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:47 pm

Slogan

Yeah, I'm in Washington State.

27SWTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: SWTOR Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:00 am

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
Im down to come play with the Euros Very Happy

28SWTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: SWTOR Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:06 am

Pierry

Clan Leader
Pierry
Ah lol. Well I play on The Red Eclipse atm. Whichh faction do you prefer?

29SWTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: SWTOR Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:32 am

Slogan

I'm down for whichever faction. I think that MMOs can be fun for a while, but after a certain point they're boring without other people to play with. ToR is pretty cool, so I'm down to play whatever you guys want to do.

30SWTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: SWTOR Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:05 am

Pierry

Clan Leader
Pierry
Ya I agree. Also got xfire so we can talk about this some more?

31SWTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: SWTOR Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:59 pm

Slogan

Yeah, I just added you as a friend off the TLP list Razz

32SWTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: SWTOR Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:09 am

ChrisHansen

Game sucks. PVP imbalance is laughable. Only play if you like story games. Yup posting on these forums cuz bored.

33SWTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: SWTOR Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:17 am

andrewwastakenagain

ChrisHansen wrote:Game sucks. PVP imbalance is laughable. Only play if you like story games. Yup posting on these forums cuz bored.

pvp imbalance lol

34SWTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: SWTOR Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:20 am

ChrisHansen

jedi knight master strike is lul

35SWTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: SWTOR Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:24 am

Slogan

RPG story gamer here. Even though apparently the stories in the game are fractured, disconnected from each other and have very little to do with the story that was taking place in KotOR, I've heard that they're still fun.

However, MMOs are worthless by yourself. Awful by design. That's why I'm here. And why you shouldn't be. GTFO, Chris. You too Andrew.

36SWTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: SWTOR Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:07 am

Pierry

Clan Leader
Pierry
Slogan wrote:RPG story gamer here. Even though apparently the stories in the game are fractured, disconnected from each other and have very little to do with the story that was taking place in KotOR, I've heard that they're still fun.

However, MMOs are worthless by yourself. Awful by design. That's why I'm here. And why you shouldn't be. GTFO, Chris. You too Andrew.
This

37SWTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: SWTOR Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:11 am

ChrisHansen

Slogan wrote:RPG story gamer here. Even though apparently the stories in the game are fractured, disconnected from each other and have very little to do with the story that was taking place in KotOR, I've heard that they're still fun.

Sir, I am offended. Anyways, SWTOR was pretty amazing for the first few months, getting to max level took me a long ass time. Each story (except for Smuggler, of course) was amazing. But after you play for awhile, you'll get bored quickly. The same applies to every single MMO.

38SWTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: SWTOR Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:12 pm

andrewwastakenagain

ChrisHansen wrote:jedi knight master strike is lul

you know you can walk out of it unless they're the spec that immobilizes, in which case it's literally all of their damage that you can either cc break or soak up because they have no followup

also @slogan what? why are you so upset at me? i probably love swtor and want it to succeed more than anyone here. who else played it at release and got a 50? played with with 4 friends and experienced all of the content that wasnt raiding (which was awful and buggy on release?)

whenever someone points out legitimate flaws people always get so upset

edit: also half the stories (consular) are poop, the other half are ok, and jedi knight story is kotor 3 essentially. play JK if you want story

39SWTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: SWTOR Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:17 pm

Slogan

Oh, sorry guys, I didn't realize you were being serious. Sincerest apologies. So do you guys still play the game?

ChrisHansen wrote:But after you play for awhile, you'll get bored quickly. The same applies to every single MMO.

And that is why they're awful by design. I played WoW for a couple weeks, got a high 60s char and a few level 20-50 alts but stopped playing because the game was too damn boring. I want ToR to be interesting and fun for slightly longer, so I'm trying to se who would like to play it.

40SWTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: SWTOR Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:19 pm

ChrisHansen

andrewwastakenagain wrote:
ChrisHansen wrote:jedi knight master strike is lul

you know you can walk out of it unless they're the spec that immobilizes, in which case it's literally all of their damage that you can either cc break or soak up because they have no followup

also @slogan what? why are you so upset at me? i probably love swtor and want it to succeed more than anyone here. who else played it at release and got a 50? played with with 4 friends and experienced all of the content that wasnt raiding (which was awful and buggy on release?)

whenever someone points out legitimate flaws people always get so upset

edit: also half the stories (consular) are poop, the other half are ok, and jedi knight story is kotor 3 essentially. play JK if you want story

I've been following SWTOR since its announcement. I've been playing since pre release (December 12th or so)and experienced all the content. Ill be honest, it is a pretty good game overall. Just dont listen to the forums. Most of them are diehard WoW fanboys that feel like trashing a game that could have killed WoW (inb4 someone calls me a WoW fanboy for playing it).

Andrew, all I gotta say about story is play a female smuggler. The amount of sexual inuendos is so damn annoying.

41SWTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: SWTOR Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:25 pm

ChrisHansen

Slogan wrote:Oh, sorry guys, I didn't realize you were being serious. Sincerest apologies. So do you guys still play the game?

ChrisHansen wrote:But after you play for awhile, you'll get bored quickly. The same applies to every single MMO.

And that is why they're awful by design. I played WoW for a couple weeks, got a high 60s char and a few level 20-50 alts but stopped playing because the game was too damn boring. I want ToR to be interesting and fun for slightly longer, so I'm trying to se who would like to play it.

I still play the game. Thinking of rerolling my chars on Prophecy with Rick. Trust me though, SWTOR is a million times better when playing with friends. Hell, they even have a social point concept on the game.

42SWTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: SWTOR Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:58 pm

ChrisHansen

If any of you guys do decide to play, add me on xfire : ruind00

43SWTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: SWTOR Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:13 pm

Kewl

Clan Leader
Kewl
I followed the game once it was announced, played the beta, played once it was released, had 2 50s, 1 lvl 40(ish) all 3 empire. Played with a guild of around 1000 players (it was made up of 2 separate guilds because of member cap which is dumb btw) I was heavy into raiding, and a very competitive pvper. I doubt I would play it again though unless it was free, and only sparingly at that.

44SWTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: SWTOR Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:16 pm

ChrisHansen

The amount of restrictions on F2P is kinda crazy. Honestly, I wouldn't play for free, just way too restricted.

45SWTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: SWTOR Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:33 pm

andrewwastakenagain

Kewl wrote:I followed the game once it was announced, played the beta, played once it was released, had 2 50s, 1 lvl 40(ish) all 3 empire. Played with a guild of around 1000 players (it was made up of 2 separate guilds because of member cap which is dumb btw) I was heavy into raiding, and a very competitive pvper. I doubt I would play it again though unless it was free, and only sparingly at that.

yeah but you didnt really experience it because you played empire

out of the 1000 players how many were sith sorcs or operatives? and how many operatives rerolled sith sorc when operative got nerfed?

im thinking total numbers maybe 800-900 of your guild

46SWTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: SWTOR Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:34 pm

ChrisHansen

andrewwastakenagain wrote:
Kewl wrote:I followed the game once it was announced, played the beta, played once it was released, had 2 50s, 1 lvl 40(ish) all 3 empire. Played with a guild of around 1000 players (it was made up of 2 separate guilds because of member cap which is dumb btw) I was heavy into raiding, and a very competitive pvper. I doubt I would play it again though unless it was free, and only sparingly at that.

yeah but you didnt really experience it because you played empire

out of the 1000 players how many were sith sorcs or operatives? and how many operatives rerolled sith sorc when operative got nerfed?

im thinking total numbers maybe 800-900 of your guild

Lol. Its sad because its true. I've never even played operative until now on Prophecy since I want to PVP heal. But meh.

47SWTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: SWTOR Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:48 am

Slogan

Okay, well I have some friends that are on Jedi Covenant, so I think I'll make an imp char on there. If any of you have a character on that server, let me know and I'll look you up in game.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum