Æ - After Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Loonar

Loonar
...it ends up locked before i can reply to it. shit niggas, i wanna replay 5th grade too! Rolling Eyes

Krym

Clan Member
Krym
lmao

Deshiel

Deshiel
If only just locked. You've missed some that got insta deleted even before the council could read them, and they were no ordinary drama but srs clan bsns.

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
lol

Root

Root Forum Account

It's actually caused me to stop posting as much :O It's pretty annoying that there has to be some kind of argument or trolling in just about every new topic being posted on here nowadays.

https://aeclan.forumotion.net

andrewwastakenagain

you barely even post on the pub section you stupid nerd

come at me egopex loser bad

DeathWatch

The Gloan
DeathWatch
No mo drama mama

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
Not a hard thing to fix. Once a persons trolls warn once, they do it again, add the name to the ban list.

I could have this problem solved in about 82 seconds.

Only reason people are trolling is because the moderators really do nothing about it other than lock the topic.

Our admin policies on our forums at the moment encourage the exact kind of behavior thats getting on your nerves.

I understand the desire to please everyone and, "look good".

Just don't understand why we cater to people who come to our forums with the intention to trash our members.

Throw me forum admin and I'll take out the garbage. To be honest that would not even be neccesarry if you made an example out of someone. As soon as it was shown our leadership is uniformally against it it would stop, and fast.

P.S
When the inevitable crying comes to x fire and that begins to bug you there is a very usefull remove friend and block user option that comes in really handy. That council rank you have is more than just a cool tag and admin. It carries the responsibility that sometimes your going to have to make decisions that step on toes. It isn't just cool points and respect, it carries bullshit you have to deal with too.

If nothing is done its just going to continue.

Last edited by Knight Dak on Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Slogan

I don't know why I give a shit. But Dak, the thread "ily guys" was turned into a troll thread by only you. You encouraged Chris and Andrew to go off completely unnecessarily.

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
Slogan wrote:I don't know why I give a shit. But Dak, the thread "ily guys" was turned into a troll thread by only you. You encouraged Chris and Andrew to go off completely unnecessarily.

False, it started with this.

ChrisHansen wrote:jedi knight chris hansen plz.

And this.

andrewwastakenagain wrote:too bad u wouldnt get any skill based ranks ROFL

I had done absolutely nothing to them, these were completely un provoked attacks.

Both their first or second posts after creating their accounts were unprovoked digs against me. I don't give a fuck anymore, if you take a swing at me, im going to swing back.

If you don't like it, I could care less. Im no longer going to play the nice guy and just smile and take it when I am trolled.

I plan on lashing back and making a huge issue of it every time it happens, untill something is done about it.

Been dealing with the same stuff from the same people for years.

Not going to try to cater to anyone anymore, and thats includes you. Ill treat someone with the same respect they treat me.

If they want to use thier influence to try and bad mouth me behind my back and come to pick a fight with me in my house I plan on using every bit of influence I have to throw it back in thier face.

One reason I stepped down from Council was the huge time constraint I have the second was so I didn't have to play the nice guy or try and please anyone.

And if they don't like it, they can go to hell. I don't plan on stopping until I am left alone.

One of three things is going to happen
1. They stop trolling me
2. I get kicked from the clan because I won't be dropping this.(Not likely I still have alot of friends here, but hey anything is possible)
3. They get banned from the forums.

I'm not taking any middle ground here. And to be honest I don't really need to at this point. The majority of people who make the leadership decisions around here have seen this same behavior, from them for years.This is nothing new, and shouldnt you expect to be stung if you stir up a hornets nest?Exactly what Chris and Andrew are doing by taking digs against me.

P.S
The leadership shouldnt worry about this making us (look bad) even the mb2 devs threatened to start handing out infractions for Andrews trolling on the mb2 forums...Guess what, he stopped. All that needs to be done here is an Admin to take a hard line stance with him. And he will stop, and fast.

andrewwastakenagain

oh dear.

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
andrewwastakenagain wrote:oh dear.

Very Happy All of this can stop whenever you want it too. The ball is 100% in your court.

^|Crown

Clan Leader
^|Crown
good lock is good lock

it sometimes saves the day by stopping people yelling at each other, next day when they cool off they can sort things out before making any more damage

but that's just probably me spamming, because what i forgot to say in my appli, i am kinda forum addict Mad

edit:
andrewwastakenagain wrote:you barely even post on the pub section you stupid nerd

come at me egopex loser bad

this made my day whatever it is, i am glad i'm not attached to this fight but it sounds totally hilarious if somebody like me who isnt involved reads it, mad ppl everywhere, sound the alarm!! Shocked

https://aeclan.forumotion.net/

andrewwastakenagain

rofl

ChrisHansen

Dak, I just wanted to say, I really didn't care that you were in this clan. I was just saying hi to some of the clan members, Apex, Slogan (my character on Jedi Cov is Malnutrition, hit me up) and a few others. I really had no intent to troll you, and I tried to solve our problem with some kind of truce. When you started taking shots at me, that really ticked me off, as I was the one trying to step away from the drama. I have nothing against you, I never have. Those idiots that kept trolling the TLP forums after I was clan kicked (such as Wind and a few others) were doing it without me. I'm seriously sick of the internet drama that has little to no point, so stop taking shots at me. And that stupid post I made in the sig section was not directed towards you whatsoever. It was just a derp post. We don't need to be friends, thats not what I'm asking you. I'm asking you to just make some truce with me so we stop this stupid drama on other clan websites. Its so damn pointless.

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
I'm fine with that.

Yuno Gasai

Clan Member
Yuno Gasai
There should just be a tread where we can hate on each other and not give a fuck about it

ChrisHansen

Yuno Gasai wrote:There should just be a tread where we can hate on each other and not give a fuck about it

Isn't that all the MB2 community is good for?

Yuno Gasai

Clan Member
Yuno Gasai
but on there excuse of forums you get banned for the first hate message you type

ChrisHansen

Yuno Gasai wrote:but on there excuse of forums you get banned for the first hate message you type

I want to say something but I really can't lol. People will be like "LOL U DONT LIKE MB2 CUZ U SUCK" or some shit so no.

Yuno Gasai

Clan Member
Yuno Gasai
People dont know who i am so Yolo #changealiaseverydayswag

ChrisHansen

Yuno Gasai wrote:People dont know who i am so Yolo #changealiaseverydayswag

I usually alias as Padawan so people dont yell at me for being bad.

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
ChrisHansen wrote:
Yuno Gasai wrote:There should just be a tread where we can hate on each other and not give a fuck about it

I lol'd really hard at this.

Thats actually a really good idea. Every forum should have a rage thread where you can hate on, troll, and say anything you want.

Would help keep other threads from being cluttered up.

Pierry

Clan Leader
Pierry
Knight Dak wrote:
ChrisHansen wrote:

I lol'd really hard at this.

Thats actually a really good idea. Every forum should have a rage thread where you can hate on, troll, and say anything you want.

Would help keep other threads from being cluttered up.

Isn't off-topic/spam all about that? lol

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
Well off topic and spam is a bit different than trolling and rage.

Trolling and raging are going to happen no matter what you do, but if you had a rage/troll thread, you could keep it all in one place.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum