Æ - After Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Ily guys - Page 2 Empty Re: Ily guys Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:19 pm

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
Wow you really are clueless. Only about 15 percent of people who make over 50,000 a year do exactly what they went to school for.(You can check with mommy and daddy on this, they will tell you the same thing.)

Coming from someone in upper management the college degree generally shows the employer you have dedication and can finish what you start. The next and most important thing is prior work experience, and good references who have respect in the industry your trying to work in. Granted alot of places won't even let you in the door without a degree. Previous success in a job in a similiar field is a hell of alot more important than where you went to school.

P.S
This former, "try hard" poli sci major's last pay check was a little over 4700 after taxes, and I get two of those a month. Granted its a little more than usual; the stores in my district that span three states numbers were a bit higher than the norm last month. And that 4700 check is just from my day job, it doesnt include the passive income I recieve from my real estate investments and the small music production business I run on the side.

You must really be getting desperate to use the,(I win because I am smarter than you line).

Man your really swinging and missing today, I'd stop now.

27Ily guys - Page 2 Empty Re: Ily guys Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:47 am

andrewwastakenagain

well dak if you're going to misquote two times in the same topic ill guess ill just post this

http://pastebin.com/Gxr6Jtz6

control + f "garden" to find that i never said anything about "digging up your garden" in regards to AE, and control + f "scared" to find that i never said he scared me, only that he's a legitimately creepy person who (may honestly) doesn't understand why his actions are creepy

enjoy

edit: i just re-read it and you spelled poison differently every time you typed it rofl wtf

double edit: i realize that you're going to point this out and its going to annoy me. let me bold this part: in regards to AE. i was making a joke.

28Ily guys - Page 2 Empty Re: Ily guys Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:58 am

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
With all due respect Andrew, after all the shit you have pulled on me, any threat, whether a joke or not, I am going to take seriously.

P.S
I'm not calling you a liar but you have made it very clear through your past actions that your willing to make good on your threats to take negative action against me.

Former leadership of AOD would agree, and former leadership of tlp saw it.

Why don't you stop pissing on our legs and trying to convince us its raining?

Last edited by Knight Dak on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total

29Ily guys - Page 2 Empty Re: Ily guys Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:59 am

andrewwastakenagain

sure

edit: i said sure before he made his edit above

Last edited by andrewwastakenagain on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total

30Ily guys - Page 2 Empty Re: Ily guys Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:03 am

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
andrewwastakenagain wrote:sure

Exactly. I mean when it gets so blatant that the mb2 devs stop you don't you think you have taken it a bit to far?

P.S
The chat log you posted between us reinforces what I am arguing here.......Why would you post up something that enforces what I am saying here....

31Ily guys - Page 2 Empty Re: Ily guys Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:15 am

andrewwastakenagain

does it enforce what you are reinforcing though?

32Ily guys - Page 2 Empty Re: Ily guys Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:20 am

Roxas

Roxas
Chris, Andrew. Damn near every post I ever see from you guys on a forum is bashing/trolling Dak. & I'm seriously getting tired of the shit. "Jokes" or not.

Stop now, please.
Asking. .

33Ily guys - Page 2 Empty Re: Ily guys Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:23 am

andrewwastakenagain

Roxas wrote:Chris, Andrew. Damn near every post I ever see from you guys on a forum is bashing/trolling Dak. & I'm seriously getting tired of the shit. "Jokes" or not.

Stop now, please.
Asking. .

yes, im bashing him. please tell me which statements bashed him?

i understand hes your pal and hes in your clan, but if you look at the tone of what i say, and what he says, you can very easily distinguish "bashing" from what i do to what dak and chris do

i told him to behave, yes thats a joke. no, thats not bashing, and its something you as a council member should do when one of your members is getting into a petty argument with chris (whos being equally stupid)

obviously im not part of the clan, im a guest on the forums, etc. but if you think ive ever bashed dak on here? you're kidding yourself.

edit: and im fairly certain this post will cross the "hes being too blunt! thats practically mean to me! how dare he do that!" and someone will delete this or something who knows it is a mystery

34Ily guys - Page 2 Empty Re: Ily guys Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:27 am

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
andrewwastakenagain wrote:
Roxas wrote:Chris, Andrew. Damn near every post I ever see from you guys on a forum is bashing/trolling Dak. & I'm seriously getting tired of the shit. "Jokes" or not.

Stop now, please.
Asking. .

yes, im bashing him. please tell me which statements bashed him?

i understand hes your pal and hes in your clan, but if you look at the tone of what i say, and what he says, you can very easily distinguish "bashing" from what i do to what dak and chris do

i told him to behave, yes thats a joke. no, thats not bashing, and its something you as a council member should do when one of your members is getting into a petty argument with chris (whos being equally stupid)

obviously im not part of the clan, im a guest on the forums, etc. but if you think ive ever bashed dak on here? you're kidding yourself.

He is probabaly refering to your first post here trashing my skill in game, and he is probabaly pulling from all the negative experiences he was having with you while he was leading tlp.

Seriously andrew, when I told you in that x fire chat log you posted that I want to be done with this fued I meant it. Why can't you just leave me alone man?

*I mean the mb2 devs see you trolling me
*A councilor/founder of AE and former GC and leader of tlp sees your trolling me
*You threaten to attack me in a x fire log you even post up
*Even your friend, Apex, saw you trolling me.

Seriously man, just leave me the hell alone. Is it that hard for you?

Last edited by Knight Dak on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total

35Ily guys - Page 2 Empty Re: Ily guys Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:28 am

andrewwastakenagain

wait what post was that i honestly may have forgotten

was it mb2 skill? oh yeah! i remember. i said you werent top 5 AE clan material and didnt belong on the match team. take that as you will dak.

anyway ill fully admit that one was mean even though it wasnt fully intended to be

my bad guys!

36Ily guys - Page 2 Empty Re: Ily guys Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:31 am

Roxas

Roxas
Im not referring to every post you make, you pull it out your sleeve on the slick side with little jokes I pay attention to.

& yes, what Dak said.

As much as you try to defend yourself here, it won't work. I'm fed up.

Last edited by Roxas on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:32 am; edited 2 times in total

37Ily guys - Page 2 Empty Re: Ily guys Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:32 am

Roxas

Roxas
Such sarcasm.

38Ily guys - Page 2 Empty Re: Ily guys Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:33 am

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
andrewwastakenagain wrote:wait what post was that i honestly may have forgotten

was it mb2 skill? oh yeah! i remember. i said you werent top 5 AE clan material and didnt belong on the match team. take that as you will dak.

anyway ill fully admit that one was mean even though it wasnt fully intended to be

my bad guys!

Can you post up the x fire log file of me saying that? Not just some copied and pasted chat. Or can you quote somewhere where I posted that.

I am pretty sure I never said that. You sound like Mitt Romney trying to justify why he never released his income taxes when running for president, lol.

39Ily guys - Page 2 Empty Re: Ily guys Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:35 am

andrewwastakenagain

"out your sleeve on the slick side"

man its the entire post, im not trying to be subtle

but okay, you're upset! i get that. i understand roxas.

just dont be "that guy" council member please Sad everyone got tired of it with AOD ppl like godshands

40Ily guys - Page 2 Empty Re: Ily guys Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:35 am

Roxas

Roxas
Just leave it, Dak. No need for justification. let it die.

41Ily guys - Page 2 Empty Re: Ily guys Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:36 am

andrewwastakenagain

Knight Dak wrote:
andrewwastakenagain wrote:wait what post was that i honestly may have forgotten

my bad guys!

Can you post up the x fire log file of me saying that? Not just some copied and pasted chat. Or can you quote somewhere where I posted that.

I am pretty sure I never said that. You sound like Mitt Romney trying to justify why he never released his income taxes when running for president, lol.

what

42Ily guys - Page 2 Empty Re: Ily guys Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:36 am

Roxas

Roxas
I really. don't. give. half a fuck.

Leave the shit alone.

43Ily guys - Page 2 Empty Re: Ily guys Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:38 am

andrewwastakenagain

Roxas wrote:I really. don't. give. half a fuck.

Leave the shit alone.

if im brought up, ill respond. if i have something polite to say, ill make a post!

"dak behave" ? okay, you dont like that. i wont make those posts

but if dak addresses me i will respond to him until it is deemed unsavory by a council member

thats my promise to you mr roxas, you have my word

44Ily guys - Page 2 Empty Re: Ily guys Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:39 am

Roxas

Roxas
Understood.

45Ily guys - Page 2 Empty Re: Ily guys Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:40 am

andrewwastakenagain

also i have to apologize i was being condescending when i said you were upset Sad

46Ily guys - Page 2 Empty Re: Ily guys Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:43 am

Roxas

Roxas
It's ok.

47Ily guys - Page 2 Empty Re: Ily guys Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:45 am

andrewwastakenagain

also i think you're bad at dancing

48Ily guys - Page 2 Empty Re: Ily guys Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:46 am

andrewwastakenagain

and sabering

ROXAS IM SORRY i just do

49Ily guys - Page 2 Empty Re: Ily guys Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:47 am