Æ - After Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Accepted: I'd like to join :D Empty Accepted: I'd like to join :D Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:23 am

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
Who invited you: Apex
Ingame name: KnightDak
Time you've been playing MBII:b18
Skill level 1-10:6-8.75(I tend to be pretty clutch in matches, otherwise I can be hit or miss)
Favorite Class(es):Jedi, Mando, pistol3 dodge3 heal3 hero lol
Age(optional):old
Xfire/Contacts:dakorian
Previous clans:TLP,Galactic Empire,AOD
Reason you want to join:I like how the clan is trying to focus on bringing matches back to the community.
Additional info: I've got a cool tournament in the works I was hoping AE could host. Should help with activity.

2Accepted: I'd like to join :D Empty Re: Accepted: I'd like to join :D Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:58 pm

Pierry

Clan Leader
Pierry
Good luck Smile

3Accepted: I'd like to join :D Empty Re: Accepted: I'd like to join :D Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:30 pm

Dark'Hunter

Council
Council
Dark'Hunter
Yeah good luck

4Accepted: I'd like to join :D Empty Re: Accepted: I'd like to join :D Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:52 pm

Krym

Clan Member
Krym
hey man. glad to see you applying Smile

good luck!

5Accepted: I'd like to join :D Empty Re: Accepted: I'd like to join :D Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:42 pm

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
If I was just some random face I could understand this process taking awhile. I allready spoke with Apex who wanted me back in the clan, kewl relented after my public statement, Pierry wants me in, I know Roxas wouldn't deny me, and Meh doesn't like me much but his vote is just 1/5. Even if Kewl went back on saying he didn't mind if I joined that would be just 2/5.

I think everyone on council has allready made their decision as it pertains to me. Skinner was approved within two days. All of you with the exception of Meh have a similiar history with me.

I think I am going to request my application go ahead and be put to a council vote. If you guys don't want me around I don't want to continue embarassing myself hanging around.

I was speaking to one of the Councilers today and he informed me just how inactive the Council has been lately. If thats the case I understand and take your time.

But in all honestly, you have all the information availiable to accept or deny me. No point in keeping me in limbo.

If I get denied Id rather just cut my ties and be on my way(with the exception of the tournament). I'd appreciate an answer within the next few days if at all possible, thanks.

6Accepted: I'd like to join :D Empty Re: Accepted: I'd like to join :D Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:50 am

Root

Root Forum Account

Sorry for the wait buddy, welcome back.

https://aeclan.forumotion.net

7Accepted: I'd like to join :D Empty Re: Accepted: I'd like to join :D Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:27 am

Krym

Clan Member
Krym
welcome back Dak. we've missed you Smile

8Accepted: I'd like to join :D Empty Re: Accepted: I'd like to join :D Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:47 pm

Meh

Meh
Dak wrote:If I was just some random face I could understand this process taking awhile. I allready spoke with Apex who wanted me back in the clan, kewl relented after my public statement, Pierry wants me in, I know Roxas wouldn't deny me, and Meh doesn't like me much but his vote is just 1/5. Even if Kewl went back on saying he didn't mind if I joined that would be just 2/5.

I think everyone on council has allready made their decision as it pertains to me. Skinner was approved within two days. All of you with the exception of Meh have a similiar history with me.

I think I am going to request my application go ahead and be put to a council vote. If you guys don't want me around I don't want to continue embarassing myself hanging around.

I was speaking to one of the Councilers today and he informed me just how inactive the Council has been lately. If thats the case I understand and take your time.

But in all honestly, you have all the information availiable to accept or deny me. No point in keeping me in limbo.

If I get denied Id rather just cut my ties and be on my way(with the exception of the tournament). I'd appreciate an answer within the next few days if at all possible, thanks.

I wasn't a part of the decision, but after meeting you I was planning to give you a chance and vote yes.

9Accepted: I'd like to join :D Empty Re: Accepted: I'd like to join :D Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:42 am

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
Wow man, thanks I'll try not to disapoint. Thanks guys, glad to be back Very Happy

10Accepted: I'd like to join :D Empty Re: Accepted: I'd like to join :D Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:42 am

Roxas

Roxas
Damn nigga, impatient ass.

11Accepted: I'd like to join :D Empty Re: Accepted: I'd like to join :D Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:03 pm

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
lol

12Accepted: I'd like to join :D Empty Re: Accepted: I'd like to join :D Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:52 pm

Deshiel

Deshiel
Those were my thoughts aswel. Razz

13Accepted: I'd like to join :D Empty Re: Accepted: I'd like to join :D Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:09 pm

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
Patience isnt really one of my virtues D:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum