Æ - After Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey, Im Eaterofworlds. Empty Hey, Im Eaterofworlds. Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:02 am

eaterofworlds

Hey, Im eaterofworlds. I have quite a bad reputation with AE/TLP etc, But id like to get the ball rolling and forget about those things, Anyway Dakorian and I were talking tonight about playing some scrims together, Ive recently started building a clan named DoA, It has 6 members in total so far, So I talked to dak, And we think our clans could get along quite well. Thanks.

2Hey, Im Eaterofworlds. Empty Re: Hey, Im Eaterofworlds. Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:25 am

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
Thanks alot for taking the time to register an account on our forums. It seems both our clans have the same goals, scrimming and creating fun events for our members. I would like to invite you and your clan mates to our event and scrim tomorrow.

Ill shoot you the details tomorrow on x fire.

3Hey, Im Eaterofworlds. Empty Re: Hey, Im Eaterofworlds. Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:04 pm

^|Crown

Clan Leader
^|Crown
big thumbs up! also best of luck with DoA, make sure to shoot us your website, we'll be glad to register there and participate in mutually beneficial stuff and whatever Dak and you will cook for us!

https://aeclan.forumotion.net/

4Hey, Im Eaterofworlds. Empty Re: Hey, Im Eaterofworlds. Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:11 pm

Willz

Willz
I approve because IronLung is a b.a.m.f. but Cody needs to work on his sportsmanship.

Last edited by Willz on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Hey, Im Eaterofworlds. Empty Re: Hey, Im Eaterofworlds. Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:24 pm

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
lol willz

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum