Æ - After Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ice Pube Empty Ice Pube Wed May 08, 2013 12:50 pm

Gay Mover

Clan Member
Gay Mover
Who banned you: Not sure
When you were banned: Today (16:38:18 - Ice Pube was kicked.)
Type of ban: Instant/Perma
Reason you think, you were banned: There is a known troll called DaWanked and he always changes his name to Ice Pube so that it will confuse the admins and obviously someone made the mistake of banning me instead of Dawanked.
Why you deserve to be unbanned: I connected to the server and saw him change his name to mine except it had was Ice.Pube, I then said 'urgh' and about a second later i was kicked and banned.
Any further information: If there is a legit reason for my banning please explain as I believe I've done nothing wrong.

2Ice Pube Empty Re: Ice Pube Wed May 08, 2013 1:37 pm

Pierry

Clan Leader
Pierry
Hello there! I will surely take look into this matter. Could you please provide me some of your contact information (i.e. Xfire, Skype, Steam,..) so we could get you unbanned quickly?
Thank you.

3Ice Pube Empty Re: Ice Pube Wed May 08, 2013 1:57 pm

Gay Mover

Clan Member
Gay Mover
Thanks, my xfire is: Breakdown94

4Ice Pube Empty Re: Ice Pube Wed May 08, 2013 2:12 pm

Dark'Hunter

Council
Council
Dark'Hunter
Yeah, I've known Dawanka for a long time. He's nice but can be a big troll...

5Ice Pube Empty Re: Ice Pube Wed May 08, 2013 2:32 pm

Pierry

Clan Leader
Pierry
Added on xfire sir.

6Ice Pube Empty Re: Ice Pube Wed May 08, 2013 3:41 pm

Gay Mover

Clan Member
Gay Mover
Cheers

7Ice Pube Empty Re: Ice Pube Fri May 10, 2013 1:40 pm

^|Crown

Clan Leader
^|Crown
hmhmh, this case reminds me of another incident, which I spotted not long ago, actually there were two from which I docummented, when the other one happened I just left because i didn't have the nerve to go be dealing with that blatant abuse of admin power whoerver is doing it/hacked server because there is no way that any of the actual members would do the banning, but rest assured it wasn't be, didn't have luckily time to play again and I never banned single person in my life, I still think that kick makes the people come to their senses when they are kicked two or tree times, DH most certainly not either and neither pierry and MystiQ who is our other admin is without his gaming pc, so the banning was nobody from the clan really, had to be some asshole who stole password and went on banning spree/kicking spree or w/e, lot is going on irl and the least thing I want to is to be dealing with what is actually going on, but changing the admin password is the least that can be do, is easy and fast Twisted Evil

https://aeclan.forumotion.net/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum