Æ - After Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Halloween Map - Freddy's New Nightmare Empty Halloween Map - Freddy's New Nightmare Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:04 am

Remice

Clan Member
Remice
Meh, just thought it a good enough time to share something with my new clan. Also, considering that Halloween is on the horizon, I figure why not release a map looooong overdue. So before I get around to that, little description ( Der knows this map well).

A group of teenagers led by Ash Williams have all fallen asleep during a camping trip out at Camp Crystal Lake. After what they thought was a fun filled day, after lying their heads down to sleep, little did they expect a razor clawed monster to be awaiting them, let alone a psychopathic maniac with a machette stalking the camp.
This is their story.

2Halloween Map - Freddy's New Nightmare Empty Re: Halloween Map - Freddy's New Nightmare Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:19 am

Remice

Clan Member
Remice
Halloween Map - Freddy's New Nightmare Shot0020b

Halloween Map - Freddy's New Nightmare Shot0011yw

Halloween Map - Freddy's New Nightmare Shot0022o

Halloween Map - Freddy's New Nightmare Shot0025x

3Halloween Map - Freddy's New Nightmare Empty Re: Halloween Map - Freddy's New Nightmare Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:14 am

Root

Root Forum Account

Awesome we'll have it running on Halloween.

https://aeclan.forumotion.net

4Halloween Map - Freddy's New Nightmare Empty Re: Halloween Map - Freddy's New Nightmare Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:33 pm

Remice

Clan Member
Remice
I think that outta be cool Smile However, if you don't care, maybe we can run it the day after as well? I'm working all day Halloween haha.

5Halloween Map - Freddy's New Nightmare Empty Re: Halloween Map - Freddy's New Nightmare Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:52 pm

Root

Root Forum Account

We can run it for like 3 days and Halloween, along with some other maps in that kinda theme like McZombies.

Remice

Clan Member
Remice
Works with me, I think that would be a ball! If you're on tonight, hop on xfire also.

Remice

Clan Member
Remice
If someone is decent with photoshop and can whip me up a couple loading screens, I can release this map. So anyone whose game to make something easy for me, hit me up on xfire, themassiah. Tankie!

Remice

Clan Member
Remice
Anyone?.....

9Halloween Map - Freddy's New Nightmare Empty Re: Halloween Map - Freddy's New Nightmare Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:12 am

Root

Root Forum Account

Hmmm... perhaps I could give this a try. I have a few kind of things I need to do in photoshop, so once I get around to starting then I will complete them all at the same time. Hopefully you're on xfire at the time I decide to do this so I know what words you want on the loading screens.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum