Æ - After Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Accepted: Melkz the Saberist Empty Accepted: Melkz the Saberist Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:46 am

Melkz

Clan Member

Who invited you: Dakorian
Ingame name: Melkz
Time you've been playing MBII: 7 Years
Skill level 1-10: It depends
Favorite Class(es): Saberist
Age(optional):
Xfire/Contacts: melkz
Previous clans: Many
Reason you want to join: poop
Additional info:

2Accepted: Melkz the Saberist Empty Re: Accepted: Melkz the Saberist Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:32 am

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
Melkz is a lulzer, lol. I think he will make a great addition to the clan. If i were to reveal the x fire chat log me and this guy had before he posted this it would embrass him alot, so I will just embarass him a little.

The whole chat was about how he could help with our match team, rebuild the clan, and help get us back on our feet.

Hope your app gets accepted bro.

P.S
Forgive my language but this guy can fucking duel. I was hoping to convince him to help with our Saber Training. ;D

3Accepted: Melkz the Saberist Empty Re: Accepted: Melkz the Saberist Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:08 am

Krym

Clan Member
Krym
wellz. i wish you luckz man Smile

4Accepted: Melkz the Saberist Empty Re: Accepted: Melkz the Saberist Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:59 pm

^|Crown

Clan Leader
^|Crown
best aplli ever Very Happy

but Dak's invite should cover the base, I hope you get in, gl

https://aeclan.forumotion.net/

5Accepted: Melkz the Saberist Empty Re: Accepted: Melkz the Saberist Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:05 pm

Pierry

Clan Leader
Pierry
Yeah I remember you sir. Great dueling skills. Good luck.

6Accepted: Melkz the Saberist Empty Re: Accepted: Melkz the Saberist Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Willz

Willz
Willz approves

7Accepted: Melkz the Saberist Empty Re: Accepted: Melkz the Saberist Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:50 pm

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
Accepted:

Melkz grasp of dueling is impressive. I dont want to stroke his ego but there are some in the community who joke around he is one of the best and they are only kind of half way joking, lol.

Melkz be expecting the x fire invite to the clan, I was going to start an event calender, anyway welcome bro. This isn't really like a normal clan any ideas please shoot them to me and I will get on making them happen asap, or just give you the green light to do it yourself.

Also I will need admins for the NA server, I was hoping you could help me in that department.

8Accepted: Melkz the Saberist Empty Re: Accepted: Melkz the Saberist Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:54 am

Krym

Clan Member
Krym
welcome man! Very Happy

9Accepted: Melkz the Saberist Empty Re: Accepted: Melkz the Saberist Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:24 pm

^|Crown

Clan Leader
^|Crown
Welcome sir and looking forward to get to know you better tongue

https://aeclan.forumotion.net/

10Accepted: Melkz the Saberist Empty Re: Accepted: Melkz the Saberist Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:50 pm

Dark'Hunter

Council
Council
Dark'Hunter
Welcome, Melkz the saberist.

11Accepted: Melkz the Saberist Empty Re: Accepted: Melkz the Saberist Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:50 pm

KnightLucas

Clan Member
KnightLucas
i remember of you melks,u are a legend Razz welcome pirat

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum