Æ - After Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi, I'm a recovering MBII player Empty Hi, I'm a recovering MBII player Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:32 pm

Slogan

So, after having been without a computer to game on for about half a year, I'm finally back. I kind of suck again though lol. They've definitely made some changes to the mod.

Apex and Dak invited me to apply with you guys, but I'm not sure how much time I'll have to play in the near future; we'll see.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi. I'll try to alleviate the amount of douchery and forum trolling I exert on you guys from the amount I did before (which wasn't too bad lol).

2Hi, I'm a recovering MBII player Empty Re: Hi, I'm a recovering MBII player Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:36 pm

Loonar

Loonar
hi

3Hi, I'm a recovering MBII player Empty Re: Hi, I'm a recovering MBII player Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
Just because you give your opinion, and it sometimes pisses people off to hear how it really is, does not mean your trolling :p Personally I respect the fact your willing to speak your mind, even if you know it won't be popular. I'm the same way.

If you want to see trolling observe windshaft's regular behavior. Well not if you want to be a good troll....he fails tbh.

Glad to have you back around slogan. Hope to see an application from you soon Very Happy

P.S
From my understanding AE doesn't require you as a member to be super super active. I work about 60 hours a week and only come on about 2 hours a day when I get off work and they are cool with that.

I will say there is a bunch of cool stuff in the works, I have high hopes for this clan. Furthermore we have an active, strong council. I trust everyone on it. So much in fact I am completely un worried about how this clans leadership decisions are handled. Its honestly a breath of fresh air to have them running things so well. Nice not having to worry with the bs :p

Also alot of the drama that was plaguing tlp near its end seems to have been sqaushed with the Divine-TLP merger.

I think you would enjoy it here. I know I have so far.

4Hi, I'm a recovering MBII player Empty Re: Hi, I'm a recovering MBII player Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Slogan

haha, you just don't remember some of my boredom threads on TLP do you? Like suggesting changing my name from "Slogan" to "AOD" that got you guys so worked up? I'll try and do less of it in the future Razz

5Hi, I'm a recovering MBII player Empty Re: Hi, I'm a recovering MBII player Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:24 am

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
Slogan wrote:haha, you just don't remember some of my boredom threads on TLP do you? Like suggesting changing my name from "Slogan" to "AOD" that got you guys so worked up? I'll try and do less of it in the future Razz

Ahh its fun to get people a lil riled up once in a while.

6Hi, I'm a recovering MBII player Empty Re: Hi, I'm a recovering MBII player Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:52 am

Roxas

Roxas
Hi, SlogAOD

7Hi, I'm a recovering MBII player Empty Re: Hi, I'm a recovering MBII player Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:59 pm

Slogan

Oh god Roxas, I just read your sig. I remember the Musketeers and the one day Vali got like 16 people to do it with him on AOD lol. That was the shit Very Happy Is he still around?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum