Æ - After Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hmm a video presentation of Æ  Empty hmm a video presentation of Æ Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:03 pm

Lord Nihilus

Clan Member
Lord Nihilus
well i now what i am tlaking about here of a video presentation of AE clan ,i had multipel clans befor geting in mb2 and i camed whit the smae idea and got them tons of members hell even new players wanted to come to the respectiv clans after they saw the video i remember that in one of the video was some epic battels whit great music (star wars music ofc ) and like the next weekend the clan got like 30 memerbs pros and new bloods alike i am looking fowerd to you comments

2hmm a video presentation of Æ  Empty Re: hmm a video presentation of Æ Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:10 pm

Pierry

Clan Leader
Pierry
I agree with Nihilus. We could make a frag video or something for our clan. It indeed might help us grow a little more. Thumbs up.

3hmm a video presentation of Æ  Empty Re: hmm a video presentation of Æ Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:41 am

Lord Nihilus

Clan Member
Lord Nihilus
see the dark side will help us grow stronger then ever and the jedi and their littel republic shall fall and one last jedi shall watch . Once more the sith will rule the galaxy ,And then we shall have peace!!!!!!!

4hmm a video presentation of Æ  Empty Re: hmm a video presentation of Æ Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:56 am

Krym

Clan Member
Krym
i agree with above. it sounds like a good idea Smile

and it could be pretty fun too Very Happy

5hmm a video presentation of Æ  Empty Re: hmm a video presentation of Æ Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:45 am

Pierry

Clan Leader
Pierry
I thought of something like this

6hmm a video presentation of Æ  Empty Re: hmm a video presentation of Æ Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:19 am

Krym

Clan Member
Krym
haha badass vid. love those slow-motions Very Happy
if you decide to make a movie like this. COUNT ME IN!

em...btw. is it a mod they are using when body parts are getting cut of? if so, can someone put link for it here? ^^

7hmm a video presentation of Æ  Empty Re: hmm a video presentation of Æ Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:54 pm

Remice

Clan Member
Remice
Well when I was in EW and worked on the uMad? Mapping team, we did a video like this, just fun and makes you want to watch more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ6qrGqG074

8hmm a video presentation of Æ  Empty Re: hmm a video presentation of Æ Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:10 pm

Pierry

Clan Leader
Pierry
lol nice video Razz

9hmm a video presentation of Æ  Empty Re: hmm a video presentation of Æ Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:19 pm

Dark'Hunter

Council
Council
Dark'Hunter
Sounds like a good idea.

10hmm a video presentation of Æ  Empty Re: hmm a video presentation of Æ Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:36 pm

Lord Nihilus

Clan Member
Lord Nihilus
i hope you cna get it ready and shot it soon

11hmm a video presentation of Æ  Empty Re: hmm a video presentation of Æ Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:43 pm

Lord Nihilus

Clan Member
Lord Nihilus
nobody talked on this anouncement anymore are you all living ?

12hmm a video presentation of Æ  Empty Re: hmm a video presentation of Æ Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:37 pm

Saïx

Saïx
The idea is nice, but who's going to record and edit videos? Do we even have (a) member(s) who can do any of that? Nonetheless, I like the idea.

13hmm a video presentation of Æ  Empty Re: hmm a video presentation of Æ Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:59 am

Lord Nihilus

Clan Member
Lord Nihilus
well i can record and whit this new updatate i have low ffs when i record so recording i can do it but for edit we need another member

14hmm a video presentation of Æ  Empty Re: hmm a video presentation of Æ Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:07 am

Pierry

Clan Leader
Pierry
I could try editting it.

15hmm a video presentation of Æ  Empty Re: hmm a video presentation of Æ Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:23 pm

Flof

Clan Member
Flof
You need that editing mod, you can get it from Ben. I'd be in for that frag video its a nice idea

16hmm a video presentation of Æ  Empty Re: hmm a video presentation of Æ Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:05 pm

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
I would definetly be down to help. Do you guys think you could help me make a promotional video for this Saber Tournament coming up.

17hmm a video presentation of Æ  Empty Re: hmm a video presentation of Æ Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:29 pm

Deshiel

Deshiel
I'm sure that Nihilus' part in the video will be full of swearing and insults huh? Wink

18hmm a video presentation of Æ  Empty Re: hmm a video presentation of Æ Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:08 pm

Root

Root Forum Account

Someone can record me playing as part of it but I can't record myself. I already get 15-20 fps as it is on my ancient PC.

EDIT: Also, moved to General section as this isn't really an announcement, just a discussion.

https://aeclan.forumotion.net

19hmm a video presentation of Æ  Empty Re: hmm a video presentation of Æ Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:39 pm

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
Speaking of, did you ever get that mic I sent you apex?

20hmm a video presentation of Æ  Empty Re: hmm a video presentation of Æ Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:47 am

Root

Root Forum Account

Nope I guess not, I'll talk to you on xfire about it.

https://aeclan.forumotion.net

21hmm a video presentation of Æ  Empty Re: hmm a video presentation of Æ Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:24 pm

Lord Nihilus

Clan Member
Lord Nihilus
deshil see my anouncement you will see what i am talking about in my swerings and insults and what i plan to do about it

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum