Æ - After Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Krym

Clan Member
Krym
hey guys i recently downloaded the ultimate skin pack v3.3 and when it had downloaded i put it in mb2 folder. But when i started the game the animations of my characters and everyone else started acting weird. it's like they are all waving around arms etc so i decided i should probably just remove the file which i did. but the problem stayed the same after i had removed the file. the characters animations are just so weird and buggy.

i've had the same problem last time i tried to install a skin pack but then i just re-installed the game.

was just wondering if anyone know a better idea cause it takes like 3 hours for me to redownload JKA from steam :p

Pierry

Clan Leader
Pierry
It's the MB_BaseAssets.pk3 in your base folder that will interfere with your JKA animations. Temporarily moving it out of that folder should let you play JKA regularly.

Krym

Clan Member
Krym
i moved the MB_BaseAssets.pk3 to mb2 map inside jka and then it started working normally. except for one thing. the text and stuff it's just unreadable. there's like dots everywhere but no real letters Razz

oh and "standing normally still without blocking etc" animation is like arms stretched out to both sides and legs straight down like a "T" :/

Pierry

Clan Leader
Pierry
Wow. I don't know anything about that, sorry.

Krym

Clan Member
Krym
haha well thx for the help Smile

Mold

I had the text problem when they first updated the text. If you run JA, then go into the mods, and run mb2, it should work. For a shortcut, you can make an MBII.bat, it's one simple command:

Code:
jamp +set fs_game "MBII"

Then, when you run it, JA will start up with MB2 running automatically,s o you don't have to lead it, just to reload it with mb2. If that fails, then idk how to help.

Krym

Clan Member
Krym
ok i'll try it thx for the help! Very Happy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum