Æ - After Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lord Nihilus

Clan Member
Lord Nihilus
i have never saw players beeing so low not noobs ofc but low to be a noob is high for them i relay want your opinion whit the chaleging of them who will we chouse to fight them it will be 1 vs them who will it will be i know that this might go to the chalenge thread but some of you shoud know omly corwns know i think we shoud make them be a chalenge for one of our players i fighted them i can't fight them again 1vs 7 one clan member vs 7 gau players was so easy anyway i think one of our loest player will fightem in an mortal KOMBAT!!!!!!!!!!

Saïx

Saïx
Can anyone translate this to English?

^|Crown

Clan Leader
^|Crown
I think we should be nice to them, unless they insult, accuse or TK

Fact that they are newbies doesn't make them in fact bad people and this mod can be grateful that new people even bother with installing it and creating clans.

If group of people take 5 siths or 5 dekas, maybe they're playing for fun, it doesn't necessarily mean they want to cause us any harm, besides, unless there is class restriction on servers, I don't see how that should be held against them either, back in the days (4 - 5 years back), people were loving this and you could go for example AOD server in the morning and meet there 12 clones playing vs. 12 mandos, it was incredibly amazing, simply the fact that the people were able to talk to each other and agree on something like that, they weren't even clan related, ..

So all I am saying is that I'm glad there is a new clan and we can maybe play clan war with them later on, when they get used to the game, no need to be making fun of anyone Smile

pls. check for typos, some words are messed up Twisted Evil (this is what saix meant, I think, no biggie though Cool )

https://aeclan.forumotion.net/

MystiQ

Council
Council
MystiQ
Teutonic Knight wrote:i have never saw players beeing so low not noobs ofc but low to be a noob is high for them i relay want your opinion whit the chaleging of them who will we chouse to fight them it will be 1 vs them who will it will be i know that this might go to the chalenge thread but some of you shoud know omly corwns know i think we shoud make them be a chalenge for one of our players i fighted them i can't fight them again 1vs 7 one clan member vs 7 gau players was so easy anyway i think one of our loest player will fightem in an mortal KOMBAT!!!!!!!!!!
Saïx wrote:Can anyone translate this to English?
I have never seen players beeing so low (skillwise)(like them - obiter dicta). The expression "noob" is actually compliment for them for they are far worse than that.

I really want to know your opinion about challenging them. Whoever will be chosen to fight them 1 vs. all of them, he shall win.

I know this topic should be in the challenge thread but some of you should know, while now only Crown knows. (?)

I think we should make a challenge for one of us since I fought against them 1 vs. 7 and I can't fight against them again. 1 vs. 7, one clan memebr against 7 GAU members was so easy anyway so I think our least skilled player will fight against them in Mortal Combat!

----------------------------------

Well, at least I guess it could be something like this. Smile

Saïx

Saïx
MystiQ wrote:
Teutonic Knight wrote:i have never saw players beeing so low not noobs ofc but low to be a noob is high for them i relay want your opinion whit the chaleging of them who will we chouse to fight them it will be 1 vs them who will it will be i know that this might go to the chalenge thread but some of you shoud know omly corwns know i think we shoud make them be a chalenge for one of our players i fighted them i can't fight them again 1vs 7 one clan member vs 7 gau players was so easy anyway i think one of our loest player will fightem in an mortal KOMBAT!!!!!!!!!!
Saïx wrote:Can anyone translate this to English?
I have never seen players beeing so low (skillwise)(like them - obiter dicta). The expression "noob" is actually compliment for them for they are far worse than that.

I really want to know your opinion about challenging them. Whoever will be chosen to fight them 1 vs. all of them, he shall win.

I know this topic should be in the challenge thread but some of you should know, while now only Crown knows. (?)

I think we should make a challenge for one of us since I fought against them 1 vs. 7 and I can't fight against them again. 1 vs. 7, one clan memebr against 7 GAU members was so easy anyway so I think our least skilled player will fight against them in Mortal Combat!

----------------------------------

Well, at least I guess it could be something like this. Smile

Thanks!

^|Crown

Clan Leader
^|Crown
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ps. SAIX, welcome back to the forumz Twisted Evil

edit. talk soon on x fire!

https://aeclan.forumotion.net/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]