Æ - After Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

^|Crown

Clan Leader
^|Crown
-Æ- and IO, Sister Clans, Alliance and December (Christmas edition) Announcement -a_spl10

Treaty of Illumnia
(yes, I had to come up with an actual name for this epic historical event, Dak's requested it:)

I Knight Dakorian, elected by majority to perform the rolls of Council and Leader of After Effect here-bye present a motion to dissolve the Council and Make Pierry Sole leader and commander of After Effect with sole leadership powers with Crown acting as his second. In dissolving of this Council I hereby create the Sister Clan Illuminated Ones for North American members. Upon creation of this sister clan After Effect and the Illuminated Ones enter upon an alliance. I Councilor Dakorian vote yes to pass this measure upon the authority invested in me as Councilor by the Clan After Effect.

This is indeed the words which got in motion events of today which will be remembered as another huge historical breaking point in the history of our clan(s).

We decided that it should be me, who will make this announcement, because as we already know, I'm sort of a local forum perv and I always come up with huge walls of text maybe only Dak and Pierry will read at the end, but that won't stop me from presenting this major event in a little bit more epic way than we announce the rest of the stuff, because this one is really huge thing and by huge, I mean really huge. Twisted Evil

Basically, what happened is that the Council came to decision that the gap between NA and euro parts of this clan is just too big to be filled up and it was decided that the NA part of -Æ- will separate and create a sister and an allied clan called Illuminated Ones, which will entirely operate in America, while Pierry will become the sole leader of our former euro division, keeping the clan name, server and forum with me acting as his second in command and I accepted this position with a great honor and I believe, together, just like the old times, we can achieve a lot.

Illuminated Ones, further referred to as IO leadership will be consisting of the former NA -Æ- Council and we agreed that both clans will enter an alliance and help each other to grow to prosperity and strength.

Members might ask, what the impact on them will be and what were the reasons behind this dissolution / separation. Well, basically this is mainly organizational move to ease up the weight of administration load. You see, handling the "overseas" matters was never easy for Councillors, who were sort of unrelated to these things and this is why the recent development headed this way for quite some time. The last most significant change was splitting the recruitment policy and that was one of the last bonds remaining between NA and euro divisions, with that divided, all we had in common was this forum and splitting the clan was the next most reasonable step ahead. But don't worry, the mutual cooperation doesn't end here, on the contrary. With this being set up, it means that us - people in charge can specialize more in areas, we're good at or else, we can focus on recruiting euro players, organizing euro scrims and we don't have the need to run all this through the other half of the Council. So shortly said, we won't be holding each other back anymore, which can mean only one thing: things will be more dynamic, easier to manage and generally the leadership structure will be more simple and more effective and this is probably the most exciting thing in all this, apart from that, both clans will be helping each other and supporting each other whenever needed.

I don't want you to get lost in another pointlessly long wall of text so I'll try to end it here, because the upcoming week or so will be a transition period and we will be again sorting out rosters, creating new xfire groups, setting up new servers and basically restructuring both clans.

The idea is that both the clans in alliance, you sure as hell should be that there will be mega events hosted by both of our clans, everything will be determined and properly announced in time. All I can tell you now is to keep an eye on forum and check it every single day, so you don't miss anything.

https://aeclan.forumotion.net/

Krym

Clan Member
Krym
i'm sad to hear the clan is splitting even though we will have an alliance. :/

but as you said we're not doing much together with the NA division and the gap have just grown bigger so even tho i'm sad it have come to this, i honestly don't think it'll change much. Smile

we will still have good contact with the NA division or the IO as they will be called.

the only negativ thing i can come up with is that we'll loose members when we split. but hopefully people won't misunderstand things and start believing the clan is dying.
with time we'll recover and grow big Smile

just wanna say thanks to the NA councilors Dak and Roxas for a good job here and i hope we will have scrims together even though we have big ping differences. it would be boring if we didn't bounce

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
Please kyrm don't think this is some kind ending, I will stay around as an advisor in AE for two weeks or so. And we can use your help as well Very Happy Well work out some cool weekly events to do together.Both Pierry and I decided both clans could be in each others x fire groups.

All this does is give us more time to focus on expanding the ideal of what we both believe.

A fun competetive atmosphere devoted to events, respect and skill.

But like seriously no worries

No one is going anywhere Very Happy

^|Crown

Clan Leader
^|Crown
Knight Dak wrote:Please kyrm don't think this is some kind ending, I will stay around as an advisor in AE for two weeks or so. And we can use your help as well Very Happy Well work out some cool weekly events to do together.Both Pierry and I decided both clans could be in each others x fire groups.

All this does is give us more time to focus on expanding the ideal of what we both believe.

A fun competetive atmosphere devoted to events, respect and skill.

But like seriously no worries

No one is going anywhere Very Happy

indeed Twisted Evil

Pierry, hope to see you on xfire tonight, lots of things to discuss Cool

Loonar

Loonar
forums?

Apex

Almost done Lunar

Loonar

Loonar
k

^|Crown

Clan Leader
^|Crown
Apex wrote:Almost done Lunar

Twisted Evil

Dark'Hunter

Council
Council
Dark'Hunter
Expected this to happen.

Dak I just wanna say I have lots of respect for you because of everything you have done for Æ. Roxas, we haven't talked a lot but you did a great job too.

Too all the NAs and SAs, it was good having you and good luck.

Apex

To anyone interested in the forum link:
http://illuminatedones.forumotion.com/

^|Crown

Clan Leader
^|Crown
Apex wrote:To anyone interested in the forum link:
http://illuminatedones.forumotion.com/

nicely done, I love the theme Twisted Evil

Apex

Thanks did it myself Very Happy

^|Crown

Clan Leader
^|Crown
Apex wrote:Thanks did it myself Very Happy

first Æ to register there, yay!!

I think we should encourage our members to go and register over there as well and help each other keep forums active Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum