Æ - After Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Accepted: Da fuckin Truth- Exile, ReC'd! Empty Accepted: Da fuckin Truth- Exile, ReC'd! Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:57 pm

exile21

Clan Member
Server Admin

Who invited you: Knight Dak
In game name:Exile
Time you've been playing MBII:since b17
Skill level 1-10:anywhere from 5-9, five being on euro servers with high ping 9 being American
Favorite Class(es):heavy weapon ET, hero/bh, mandalorian
Age(optional):21
Xfire/Contact: Xfire-revan229 email- burgosr15@hotmail.com
Previous clans: JKGA on base, MBE which later became rec, then reckless invictius
Reason you want to join: Really would like to join a clan with active American members, especially one that is skill based and does matches still.
Additional info: I feel I'll be a good asset to the clan. Really good with teamwork and strategic playing as well as very active in mb2 right now. I've also helped run both MBE and rec. thanks for the opportunity gents!

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
Just to give everyone a quick history of Exile he has been a good friend of mine for about 4-5 years.

Back when AOD was considered a non matching nub clan Exile and I worked closely together to get ReC and AOD matching. We had several good matches.

Once we both realized we had a talent for leading match teams we helped create an elite match team named Team Prodigy filled with some of the best players in the mod. This team never lost a match and its only tie was against the Uppercutts, another undefeated elite match team.

And no crown no relation to your team prodigy.
Exile is going to be helping me rebuild the NA divison. Exile joining is a great thing for this clan and the North American side of things.

Not only does he have leadership experience, but he has matching experience.I look forward to working with him to rebuild this clan. If Pierry approves I plan on making him my assistant, much like Pierry is making Crown his.

Accepted, ill get with you on x fire tonight when I get home to go over specefics.

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
Hey buddy thanks for being patient, were in a building phase right now, Ill get you out the x fire group invite asap and our server should be up in a few days.

^|Crown

Clan Leader
^|Crown
yeaaah, I remember this guy one of the few Americans I know, he is legend with loads of tournaments experience

big welcome and it will be my honor to play under the tags as you eXile! see you around!

https://aeclan.forumotion.net/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum