Æ - After Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Suggestion. Empty A Suggestion. Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:17 pm

ChrisHansen

Personally, I don't give a shit about the beef I have with certain clan members. Anyways, as you guys would like to resurrect the clan, I'm gonna be nice and hand you guys some suggestions.

First off, buy an American server from Bluefang and host events on it. You guys have plenty EU members, or so it seems, so you definitely want to start recruiting more NA members.

Second, advertise your clan on the MB2 forums. I'm sure you guys have done this already, but try to get some publicity on it.

Third, motivate your members. As a person strongly against a ranking system, I still think it would be a good idea to get some motivation for your members. People want more privileges. Try to have some training sessions not only open for your clan, but also open for the entire MB2 community. Try to boost morale.

Lastly, try to expand to other games. Im sure you guys want to focus on MB2, but face it, the game is dying quickly. Personally, I suggest a FPS game that has plenty of clans and a large community. Expand to games like Counterstrike, CoD or BF3.

You might say "Hurr Chris Hansen doesn't know shit about leading anything ever since that TLP SWTOR division", but I lead a successful raiding guild on WoW, so I know a bit about what I'm trying to say. Anyways, I wish you guys luck on trying to resurrect the clan.

2A Suggestion. Empty Re: A Suggestion. Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:35 pm

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
ChrisHansen wrote:Personally, I don't give a shit about the beef I have with certain clan members. Anyways, as you guys would like to resurrect the clan, I'm gonna be nice and hand you guys some suggestions.

First off, buy an American server from Bluefang and host events on it. You guys have plenty EU members, or so it seems, so you definitely want to start recruiting more NA members.

Second, advertise your clan on the MB2 forums. I'm sure you guys have done this already, but try to get some publicity on it.

Third, motivate your members. As a person strongly against a ranking system, I still think it would be a good idea to get some motivation for your members. People want more privileges. Try to have some training sessions not only open for your clan, but also open for the entire MB2 community. Try to boost morale.

Lastly, try to expand to other games. Im sure you guys want to focus on MB2, but face it, the game is dying quickly. Personally, I suggest a FPS game that has plenty of clans and a large community. Expand to games like Counterstrike, CoD or BF3.

You might say "Hurr Chris Hansen doesn't know shit about leading anything ever since that TLP SWTOR division", but I lead a successful raiding guild on WoW, so I know a bit about what I'm trying to say. Anyways, I wish you guys luck on trying to resurrect the clan.

Why don't you join and help Chris? You wouldn't be posting this if you didn't at least give a damn a little.

By the way good advice, I agree with it completely. I plan on implementing these things asap.

We might have had our personal disagrements but I do respect the fact your willing to speak your mind.

I only wish you would give me the benefit of the doubt sometimes. You might not believe me, but my main focus is saving this clan.

P.S
Ironically we allready discussed all these things at the clan meeting a few days ago. Our server is coming up friday.

Last edited by Knight Dak on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

3A Suggestion. Empty Re: A Suggestion. Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:38 pm

^|Crown

Clan Leader
^|Crown
Thank you Hansen, I agree with you on multiple points, especially creating an environment for people that they will gladly be coming back and they will literally be looking forward to open clan forum in their browsers again, motivate them, boosting morale and so on. No members = no clan Smile

I'd favor ranks only if we exceeded like 30 members per division and some 50 - 60 members in total but that's not likely to happen, but a simple example might be: do not hand over admin on server to everyone who just literally posted appli couple weeks back, but consider handing it to people, who are daily on forums, contributing, daily playing, coming to events and so on.., because you are again correct that people sooner or later will start seeking privileges and they should know that no sacrifice no privileges because a guy who just puts on the tag, changes nick color once a week is as good to the clan as if he wasn't part of it, and I'm almost certain that Dak with my future assistance will try to create exactly kind of competitive environment in which members will have a zillion options to take part in and participate and help us grow, it's just important that we maintained contact with each other on daily basis and were exchanging ideas, suggestions and updates Smile

https://aeclan.forumotion.net/

4A Suggestion. Empty Re: A Suggestion. Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:40 pm

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
So crazy he mentioned the exact things we brought up in the clan meeting, seem great minds think alike Very Happy

And Chris please stop implying in your posts we hate you or don't have any respect for your opinion.

I'm completely over all the tlp mess. Furthermore everyone involved isn't really involved in this clan anymore.

I'm concerned with one thing, rebuilding, thats it.

I welcome any possible help(yours included), and I plan on removing any hinderance to that goal.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]