Æ - After Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Accepted: Crown/Defi appli Empty Accepted: Crown/Defi appli Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:08 pm

^|Crown

Clan Leader
^|Crown
Who invited you: Pierry (came back to mb2, just redownloaded couple hours ago and was talking to Pierry about old times and he mentioned this new team and because i wanted something more serious now i decided to appli)
Ingame name: Crown or ^|Crow or Defiled
Time you've been playing MBII: think it can't be put in numbers, started with serie of jedi knight (outcast and jk3) and played it ever since it released but not like each day for hours but here now and then, tried many mods, then started experimenting with full conversions and discovered mb2 maybe 5 years ago??, can't tell exactly because it's been ages but i remember one thing for sure, there was lots of epic bugs, you could go into walls and use mando with flamethrower at the same time to easy kill jedis and dekas were unbeatable almost, most op classes aslo clone rifles with blobs and sold was epic too Surprised but because there is always new build of mb2 each couple months, i don't remember the numbers and don't use xfire to track my ingame hours because it doesnt work in game for me so can't answer this question properly Mad
Skill level 1-10: another very hard almost impossible to answer question: if you give me blaster and tell me to kill jedi i will lose from 10 tries 10 times so my skill at thhat would be 1 but other things 8 maybe so average 5, i really don't have clue, i just never thought about this or think about myself as some pro player, i play because i enjoy the game and the competition and the pace, experience wise skill - i am part of clans and teams since i started playing WoW like 6 years ago so i know the drill but if you are asking about specific skill in mb2 with how i play for example jedi or blasters, rly I can't answer properly because I always look at other players and i judge them by their weaknesses and i'm thinking how can i trick them and kill them and win, because thats the game objective but i don't know, if you forced me to put some tag of myself if i think if i am good, i would say I am not bad, let's leave it there and when we meet in practice if is part of trial, you can check me out, that would be more appropriate i think Twisted Evil
Favorite Class(es): finally straight question, i am gunner and sniper, i am not support, i am not tech or tank and i am most certainly not jedi (we used these names back in P team so to translate: e-11 gives you sold and commando and bounty and on the other side you get sold as well, elite and hero I think
Age(optional): reminds me i might be too old for this kind of game scratch uhh, 21 but at least i sound like 10 year old on ts, that's what they say so get ready!!
Xfire/Contacts: defiledhunter
Previous clans: DE / DH (defiled hunters, Pierry founder, me member), Prodigy team (me co-founder), Professional Gaming (me founder)
Reason you want to join: 3 reasons: i love mb2, i love good looking serious clans, i usually accompany Pierry on his adventures
Additional info: i type like a pig most of the time, now especially because my eyes were hurting i turned off the lights and i barely can see my keyboard, but i was over excited about this clan so I had to write this application before my wifi goes down or before i stumble on stairs fall down and die Surprised
no seriously, who knows me (if here are more former DE members or some lost Prodigy ones, know that i am relaxed guy, sometimes a little bit douche, i like jokes and pranks and i like fair play, competition, star wars, gaming only mb2 now because i work and got not much time to play LoL or WoW anymore, I was messing around in mb2 for some time, my serious clan adventures begun when i met Pierry and he created DH, I was amazed when he invited me in, we had some fun, then went separate ways, I was co founding member of Prodigy Gaming or Prodigy team which proved to be sucesful european team in mb2, we had among other members mb2 legends such as cpt. Ajua, Strife, Zerobot, lawler, Syzyx and other BG, dv8 t3 legends, we were lot into playing against other teams, played 6 times and never lost but it was tbh gay times around not long ago when there were not many other clans around to play with so we played with some russians mostly and only 6 fights were finished, don't count other 7 or 8 when we won first two rounds and they kicked us or left so after 3 months i stopped caring because leading that team was pointless and then came back couple months after that, started PG but then we challenged 3 or 4 clans and nobody wanted to play so I left until recently when I came back and Pierry invited me to tlp. but the I had some personal problems and when I came back tlp was gone and After Effects here instead cheers so that's my story
i really think that clans are about friendship and getting knowing each other so besides fact i type like pig i also talk and write too much but imho I think its kinda rude to just come here and and answer each question with one sentence because if some people did hard work with creating this website, other or same ppl taking care of servers, all members can do is show some courtesy and do properl what they are asked to and contribute to the clan any way they can and that also means building community with relations not just coming here and saying hi, i play sold and i wanna in lol affraid
but that's prolly just the insane guy talking because i'm just overexcited atm and if i pass and you learn me better you will know that i calm down in a little bit
lol this post is just too long but i'm too tired now to delete all that funny stuff i just wrote so I will post it now and look for your questions

i go get some sleep see you in game soon!!
cherry is this really a guy looking like a tomato?

Last edited by ^|Crown on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://aeclan.forumotion.net/

2Accepted: Crown/Defi appli Empty Re: Accepted: Crown/Defi appli Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:38 am

Knight Dak

Verbal Abuser
Verbal Abuser
Knight Dak
Nice!

Its defiled Very Happy

3Accepted: Crown/Defi appli Empty Re: Accepted: Crown/Defi appli Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:34 am

Krym

Clan Member
Krym
wow...that's one long application Surprised

not gonna lie, i didn't read the whole thing but as far as i got you seem like a cool guy!

Welcome and good luck with your app man! Very Happy

4Accepted: Crown/Defi appli Empty Re: Accepted: Crown/Defi appli Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:15 am

^|Crown

Clan Leader
^|Crown
thanks guys Surprised

a bit history in there too ..//

5Accepted: Crown/Defi appli Empty Re: Accepted: Crown/Defi appli Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:21 am

Loonar

Loonar
hai

6Accepted: Crown/Defi appli Empty Re: Accepted: Crown/Defi appli Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:04 pm

Dark'Hunter

Council
Council
Dark'Hunter
Good luck

7Accepted: Crown/Defi appli Empty Re: Accepted: Crown/Defi appli Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:15 pm

Lord Nihilus

Clan Member
Lord Nihilus
good luck

8Accepted: Crown/Defi appli Empty Re: Accepted: Crown/Defi appli Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:47 pm

^|Crown

Clan Leader
^|Crown
hai Lunar <3 kermi

thanks Hunter and Nihi, you guys are from europe right? hope to see you soon on AE server

silly question, but didn't have time to ask pierry about this, AE having regular trainings? if so, when so I can schedule stuff and make sure i get there in time cheers

9Accepted: Crown/Defi appli Empty Re: Accepted: Crown/Defi appli Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:39 am

Pierry

Clan Leader
Pierry
Accepted!
Welcome my friend Very Happy

10Accepted: Crown/Defi appli Empty Re: Accepted: Crown/Defi appli Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:54 pm

^|Crown

Clan Leader
^|Crown
Pierry wrote:Accepted!
Welcome my friend Very Happy

Thank you <3

see you soon on server!!

11Accepted: Crown/Defi appli Empty Re: Accepted: Crown/Defi appli Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:42 pm

Dark'Hunter

Council
Council
Dark'Hunter
Very Happy

12Accepted: Crown/Defi appli Empty Re: Accepted: Crown/Defi appli Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:55 pm

Krym

Clan Member
Krym
welcome man! nice to have you in da clan! Very Happy

hope to see you soon

13Accepted: Crown/Defi appli Empty Re: Accepted: Crown/Defi appli Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:11 pm

^|Crown

Clan Leader
^|Crown
likewise, thanks Razz

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum